AIM
JrdnGrn

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Wow, really?

Why does this have sucha high score? I'm not trying to be an ass, but it really was not funny at all. I usually do find random stuff like this funny, but this was just obnoxious and unclever. The voices made me want to just stop it immediately, but it had such a high score I carried on.

I just don't understand.

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

Good, but that character just pisses me off.

Throughout the whole movie I just wanted to hit the x. Congratulations, you made the most fucking annoying character ever. WHY DIDNT YOU HAVE HIM DIE? god fucking damnit.

The rest was good..but seriously I dont even know how I finished the movie, I felt like stabbing myself from seeing that character.

The Tsunami The Tsunami

It was okay

Yeah donating is a good cause for the tsunami. I just have to ask though..how much have you donated? I would think 0. That may not be the case though.

Jovatov responds:

I donated 55 euros and I didn't eat for 24 hours and had me sponsored for 100 euros! XD!

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

It was okay, not too decent.

Actually the animation was smooth, but just random violence was dumb. I'm telling you this, because you're obviously reading it from hell.

Hey morns, stop reviewing..he's dead, and nobody cares about your reviews.

A Painful Ending A Painful Ending

Holy crap

Thats the worst thing I've seen in a week.

The moral of the story in YOUR terms:
Don't commit suicide unless you have a good reason.

haha, dumbass.

mac5 responds:

I'm guessing you're one of those people who writes reviews based on the author's comments and the movie title.

*Checks other reviews by DaDude15*

Yep.

coffee break coffee break

It was okay..

Semi-entertaining. Are you a salad fingers wannabe?

Disgaea: Episode 1 Disgaea: Episode 1

Yeah, pretty lame

You obviously stole the backgrounds..stole the characters...stole the dialogue boxes, stole everything but the text and the voices. I dont understand how this is so high..its not funny, no action...nothing. You get to hear voices and read text...wow. The only part animated was the poor lip syncing (if u can call it that), the occasional character movement, and the tweening in and out of stage.

MaKd responds:

I made the dialog box. For some reason the mouth wouldn't sync at the end there.

A Creepy Christmas A Creepy Christmas

bad

You attempted to copy salad fingers style..you failed.

Short Bus Teaser Short Bus Teaser

Why copy homestarrunner?

Why would you copy Home Star Runner's style so CLOSELY. Develop a style of your own...the good thing about the movie were the graphics, thats it. I mean, even your website layout is the same..wtf?

JackSmack responds:

wait a sec... Style??? Close to homestarrunner? Um... yeah... It's along the same line but how many anime's look like they were done by the same group of people? Now we all know they arn't but you could say that anyone who draws a person with big eyes is ripping off anime... Who was the first person to make a stick cartoon? Xiao Xiao??? I don't know... but you see stick cartoons all the time... I have a style... And this is it. Sorry if you think it's a rip off... Please wait for the finished movie and you will see the characters are really different... I mean a squid... come on.

Sonic: Uncut 3 Sonic: Uncut 3

Ya...

Such a high score for such...a bad movie :/. I didn't find it funny..AT ALL, more of a fucking nickelodeon show or something. I had to stop watching when he was talking to the girl on her bad..so bad. I can't draw any better, but im pretty sure i could make it hell of a lot funnier.