AIM
JrdnGrn

RaidenX RaidenX

Great game, only one flaw

I really loved this game. I played the raiden games at an arcade ALL the time. The only thing I found wrong with this is that it seemed WAY too easy. I remember dying way more in the arcades than I did here. Overall GREAT job on this re-creation of a classic, keep em coming.

Massive Attack Massive Attack

Pretty good!

Pretty good..pretty repetitive...gets boring :/

I stopped playing at 23 cuz i was tired of reloading my archers...and not clicking on anything.

A quick glitch...
when you die and it says your clicks/points the points keep going up at the bottom of the screen >.> not a big deal but its there

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

found a loophole

since its so impossible..do this. take off her bra and get all the points possible first. then right click and press forward..and take off her bra, over and over..then u can buy items.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

WOOT

It also reminds me of Leisure Suit Larry (oooo the memories). I loved it...wewt wewt, you should somehow make it save so we dont have to play non stop.

Xiao Xiao No. 6 Xiao Xiao No. 6

To all the dumbasses..

This is to all the dumbasses who reviewed "this game is too easy!" and "what type of game was this?!" you people..r dumbasses, it wasnt actually a GAME, it just allowed u to hit space as fast or as slow as u wanted, not to make it challenging (unless ur a moron who cant hit spacebar) you people, quite frankly, astound me! It's pretty funny how stupid people are, but anyways good work! (and the lil game is beatable)