AIM
JrdnGrn

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Wow, really?

Why does this have sucha high score? I'm not trying to be an ass, but it really was not funny at all. I usually do find random stuff like this funny, but this was just obnoxious and unclever. The voices made me want to just stop it immediately, but it had such a high score I carried on.

I just don't understand.

KAZAHANA: Face To Face KAZAHANA: Face To Face

Good, but that character just pisses me off.

Throughout the whole movie I just wanted to hit the x. Congratulations, you made the most fucking annoying character ever. WHY DIDNT YOU HAVE HIM DIE? god fucking damnit.

The rest was good..but seriously I dont even know how I finished the movie, I felt like stabbing myself from seeing that character.

The Tsunami The Tsunami

It was okay

Yeah donating is a good cause for the tsunami. I just have to ask though..how much have you donated? I would think 0. That may not be the case though.

Jovatov responds:

I donated 55 euros and I didn't eat for 24 hours and had me sponsored for 100 euros! XD!

RaidenX RaidenX

Great game, only one flaw

I really loved this game. I played the raiden games at an arcade ALL the time. The only thing I found wrong with this is that it seemed WAY too easy. I remember dying way more in the arcades than I did here. Overall GREAT job on this re-creation of a classic, keep em coming.

Massive Attack Massive Attack

Pretty good!

Pretty good..pretty repetitive...gets boring :/

I stopped playing at 23 cuz i was tired of reloading my archers...and not clicking on anything.

A quick glitch...
when you die and it says your clicks/points the points keep going up at the bottom of the screen >.> not a big deal but its there

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

found a loophole

since its so impossible..do this. take off her bra and get all the points possible first. then right click and press forward..and take off her bra, over and over..then u can buy items.